At Home Care For Seniors In Cantonment, FL
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide at home care to seniors in Cantonment, FL
If you are looking for professional at home care services in Cantonment, FL, consider working with Comfort Keepers!
As we age, it may become too difficult for us to perform routine daily tasks. If you have started struggling with mundane activities, such as cleaning your home, preparing nutritious meals or running errands, it may be time for you to look into at home care options in your area so that you could get the assistance and support you need to remain independent.
At Comfort Keepers Cantonment, we offer a myriad of light housekeeping services for our clients. Our care experts can either perform these tasks on their own or they can help you complete them. The at home care services we can provide include:
- Light housecleaning: vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors, during, cleaning of kitchen and bathroom
- Laundry: it can either be done in your home or a local laundromat and it includes washing, drying, folding, and putting away clothes
- Meals: planning and preparing healthy, nutritious meals for any diet
- Shopping: grocery and home shopping (our caregivers can use your coupons to save you money)
- Errands: picking up and sending mail, picking up prescription medications, paying bills, and more
- Transportation: our caregivers can drive you to and from any location in the area
If you are no longer able to take proper care of yourself and your personal needs, our at home care professionals can offer a range of personal care services, such as:
- Bathing or showering
- Washing and grooming hair
- Nail trimming and painting
- Incontinence Care
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that some seniors have more complex care needs, so our at home care providers can offer various specialized care services, including:
Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care: interactive, holistic plans that promote safety and comfort and focus on memory boosting activities, communication strategies, and tasks that relieve stress
Transitioning Care: supportive plans that allow for a complete recovery at home after a stay at a medical facility
Respite Care: plans that enable family caregivers to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities
If you choose to work with Comfort Keepers, you will receive only those at home care services you need to age with dignity and maintain your independence and a high quality of life. You can either opt for part-time or full-time care, depending on your needs, and you can always make changes to your plan. To learn more about us and how we can help you, please give us a call today. We are happy to answer all your questions!
If you or a loved one in Cantonment, FL are ready to take the first step to in home care services schedule a free consultation with us toady!