Find Elderly Health Care Services in Myrtle Grove, FL
Learn more about the elderly health care services in Myrtle Grove, FL.
If your loved one lives on their own and needs assistance with everyday activities, moving them to an assisted living facility or a nursing home is not the only option. Comfort Keepers of Myrtle Grove, FL offers in-home elderly health care, so they can continue living independently in their own homes.
Activities For Seniors in Myrtle Grove, FL
There are many activities available in Myrtle Grove, FL so seniors can be active members of their community. Eating healthy, home-cooked meals is important for your loved one’s health. Our caregiver can take your loved one to the market to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, local meat and cheese as well as baked goods. If your parent loves spending time outdoors, we can organize a trip to one of the many parks in the area. Reading can improve your loved one’s mental health and keep them sharp. Therefore, if your parent is a bookworm we will gladly take them to the library. There are so many activities your loved one can enjoy in this town and we will help them stay actively involved in their community.
Companion Care Makes a Difference
We understand that living on alone can make seniors feel lonely. That’s why we provide not only elderly health care, but companionship as well. Through our companion care, we strive to improve our clients’ quality of life and motivate them to stay active and pursue their passions. We can encourage your loved one to spend more time in nature, help them find new hobbies, or simply talk to them about things they find important or interesting. Our caregiver can prepare home cooked meals and do household chores together with your parent, so they feel useful, independent and still in control of their own life. If your senior wants to go to a shopping mall or a church, our dedicated caregiver can provide transportation.
We are proud of our Interactive Caregiving approach which is designed to keep your loved one involved in their own care as much as possible, making them feel more confident, happier and independent.
We also offer a wide range of services in Myrtle Grove, FL:
- 24 Hour Home Care – our caregivers ensure your loved one’s safety during all hours of the day and night
- Transitioning Care – we help senior patients transition back home after hospitalization
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care – this type of care allows seniors who suffer from dementia to live independently in their own home for as long as possible
- Respite Care – allows family caregivers to recharge their batteries
- End of Life Care – we offer support and elderly health care to seniors and their loved ones during a difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving – we encourage our clients to actively participate in their own care
If you want to know more about how we provide elderly health care, don’t hesitate to contact us at (850) 359-5916. Get a head start with in home care services and schedule your free consultation with us today!