Comfort Keepers Offers Quality Elderly Home Care in Warrington, FL
Learn more about our elderly home care services In Warrington, FL.
Despite requiring elderly home care attention, your loved one may have expressed a wish to continue living at home in Warrington, FL, which isn’t surprising since more and more seniors want to remain in the comfort of their homes as they age. Plus, Warrington is a beautiful city that offers many senior-friendly activities. With Comfort Keepers, your loved one can enjoy their senior years and receive all the help and support they require right at home.
It’s important to note that many seniors are reluctant to ask for or accept help. They often believe that elderly home care will severely limit their independence, but this couldn't be further from the truth. With professional at home senior care, older adults can actually boost their independence without changing their routines or habits.
Comprehensive & Compassionate Home Care In Your Area
Comfort Keepers offers a variety of customized elderly home care services, including but not limited to:
- Personal care
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
We can also provide support for seniors with dementia, older adults diagnosed with terminal or progressive conditions, and those individuals in need of palliative care. Our care plans are personalized and can be modified at any time.
Below are our specialized elderly home care programs in Warrington, FL
- 24 Hour Home Care – enabling seniors to receive assistance round the clock and giving families added peace of mind
- Interactive Caregiving – encouraging older adults to be involved in their care through various physical, mental, and social activities
- Respite Care – letting family caregivers take a short break from caregiving to rest
- Transitioning Care – helping seniors recover after hospitalization and preventing readmission
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – allowing older adults with any type of dementia to stay at home despite the stage of their condition
- End of Life Care – supporting seniors as they near the end of life and helping family members deal with the prognosis
If you would like to learn more about our services or schedule a free, no-obligation home assessment for your loved one, give us a call today at (830) 359-5916. We are happy to help your family in any way that we can!