Comfort Keepers Offers Quality Companion Home Care In West Pensacola, FL
Learn more about our available companion home care services in West Pensacola, FL.
Coming to terms with the idea that your parent may need senior care can be difficult. However, once you do a bit of research, you are likely to realize that they can only thrive with the help of a companion home care provider. At Comfort Keepers, we offer the best services in the industry and work only with the top caregivers in the country. If you are not sure how to start with care, one of our team members will visit your loved one’s home and discuss their options with your family.
Developing a Care Plan
When our care coordinator comes to visit your family, they will thoroughly assess your loved one’s home to check for fall or injury hazards, like loose rugs or inadequate lighting.
After evaluating your parent’s home, our care coordinator will proceed to talk to you about our companion home care. They will ask you questions about your loved one and talk with your family in order to find out as much as they can about your loved one’s physical and emotional needs. Such discussions will also help our team match your parent with the best, most compatible caregiver.
The last step is to create an appropriate senior care plan based on what we learned about your loved one; keep in mind that our care plans offer you unparalleled flexibility, and we can modify your parent’s plan as needed.
More than Home Care Assistance
Our companion home care providers are much more than just caregivers who help clients with physical tasks. They go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction, they are kind and compassionate, and they work hard to form strong relationships with seniors. All our caregivers have passed extensive background and reference checks and are licensed, insured, and bonded. They are highly skilled and experienced to support seniors as they age and will make sure to meet your loved one’s every need.
Additionally, they will engage your loved one in fun, senior-friendly activities around town, including:
- Spending a relaxing day at the beach
- Exploring the Naval Aviation Museum
- Having a drink in a local cafe
- Watch a movie at a local theater
In addition to companion home care, we offer a number of additional care services in West Pensacola, FL, including:
- 24 Hour Home Care – enabling seniors to get the care they need around the clock
- Interactive Caregiving – encouraging seniors to remain actively involved in their care and well-being
- Respite Care – providing family caregivers with a chance to rest
- Transitioning Care – supporting seniors as they recover after a hospital stay
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – helping older adults with dementia remain safely at home
- End of Life Care – guiding seniors and their families as they go through the end of life transition
If you would like to learn more about us or schedule a free in-home consultation, please give us a call today at (850) 359-5916. We are here to help!